ANNOUNCE: Release of Vital, an interactive visual programming environment for Haskell

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk qrczak at knm.org.pl
Wed Nov 12 23:56:48 EST 2003

W liście z śro, 12-11-2003, godz. 11:06, Graham Klyne pisze:

> I've sometimes thought that a functional language would be the ideal
> platform to usher in a purely graphical style of programming;

I don't understand why so many people talk about graphical programming,
i.e. putting together functions, arguments, definitins etc. with the
mouse instead of the keyboard, drawing arrows instead of naming etc.

No wonder it didn't succeed. It would be much less convenient than
typing text and less readable too.

--
   __("<         Marcin Kowalczyk
   \__/       qrczak at knm.org.pl