Fwd: Re: Haskell help!

Marc Ziegert coeus@gmx.de
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 00:51:57 +0100

Subject: Re: Haskell help!
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:57:42 +0100
From: Marc Ziegert <coeus@gmx.de>
To: "Weix, Rachel Lynn" <weixrl@uwec.edu>

i'm just programming the solution.

imagine a matrix / a rectangle with a grid:
the first word at the top side, the second at the right.
each entry takes the best solutions of your sequencing problem using just=
 part of the words.

in the top right there is the entry for the two empty words:
(0,[ ("","") ])
the value is zero, the list has just one solution: ("","")
below this entry:
(-1,[ ("~","s") ])
at the bottom right:
(-7,[ ("~~~~~~~","Masters") ])

all this was the rightmost column.
the whole matrix is a list of columns - the head is the leftmost column.
the head of one column is the entry at the bottom.

the solution of the whole problem is at the bottom left - the head of the
 head of the matrix.

- marc

Am Mittwoch, 26. M=E4rz 2003 23:32 schrieben Sie:

--
Ein Unseliger, der nur kreist um sich selbst,
im Leben wird er dem Ruhm nachsehen

--=20