Web server code in Haskell by Simon Marlow?

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley@ldn.invesco.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:20:50 -0000

This was mentioned earlier this month, see:

http://haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2003-March/011372.html

http://haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2003-March/011371.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Ahn Ki-yung [mailto:kyagrd@hitel.net]
Sent: 20 March 2003 07:29
To: haskell@haskell.org
Subject: Web server code in Haskell by Simon Marlow?

*** WARNING - this email originates from the Internet ***

I am very interested in writing server programs in haskell.

There is a link to a paper and code of haskell web server
in the following page.

http://www.haskell.org/practice.html

I can see the case study paper, but there is no code at
the link location. I think inspecting through code might be
very helpful, even if it does not compiling in the recent
version of GHC.

Please notice me where I can see the code if it is available.
Also I hope the link at the haskell hompage be updated as well :-)

Thanks.

--
Ahn Ki-yung

INVESCO UK can accept no responsibility for the nature of
this e-mail.  If you have grounds to suspect that it is offensive
or non-business related it should be deleted immediately.  If
you require an incoming Internet e-mail to be checked for
content on your behalf please forward to the designated
business mail parking area.  If you wish to report the receipt
of an offensive e-mail contact the IT Security section within
London or Henley.  It is an INVESCO UK policy that all
Information Systems must be used for business related purposes.
In order to protect the company's image and all personnel
INVESCO UK Information Systems will be subject to monitoring.
Disciplinary action will be taken against anyone who stores,
distributes or displays inappropriate material.

The information in this email and in any attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use
of the named addressee(s). This information may be
subject to legal professional or other privilege or may
otherwise be protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules.  It must not be disclosed to any person without
our authority.

If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy,
distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.