Haskell History

Steffen Mazanek Steffen.Mazanek@UniBw-Muenchen.de
17 Mar 2003 11:53:08 +0000

Hello,

I want to create a source of historic information
to delight the Haskell community and therefore I need a
lot of material relating the following topics:

- from lambda calculus to functional programming
- other roots of Haskell (e.g. Gofer, ...)
- genesis of the well known and beloved standard Haskell98

This website should act as an archive of old
releases of popular Haskell interpreters and
compilers, too (seemingly there is nothing
online at present). Sometimes you need an old
release of a particular software, e.g. for
comparisons and you become really bored with
following quit a lot of dead links in the
internet, wasting time and staying without results.

Help me to close this existing gap.
All suggestions are welcome.

Steffen Mazanek