Stupid wuestion about Monads :)

Wolfgang Jeltsch wolfgang@jeltsch.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:38:16 +0200

On Wednesday, 2003-06-11, 20:00, Filip wrote:
> I have a question :)
> What should I do if I have something like "IO Bool" and I need "Bool" ??
> And the same with other IO +something.

This is a question which arises very often on this list. I think, you should
read a tutorial like the Gentle Introduction To Haskell in order to
thoroughly understand how I/O works in Haskell. In my opinion, it makes very
little sense to learn Haskell I/O by asking different questions which arise
during your work. I/O in Haskell is not that easy.

> Thank You :)

Wolfgang