update of ghc-6.0 rpms for Red Hat Linux 9

Martin Norbäck d95mback@dtek.chalmers.se
05 Jun 2003 10:08:30 +0200

tor 2003-06-05 klockan 08.18 skrev Jens Petersen:
> ps If you wish to have the prof libs too next time I build, please let
> me know.  I use them so rarely myself that I didn't bother to build
> them, but I don't mind doing so if there is demand.

I think there may be a demand.

I use profiling frequently, especially heap profiling. Some memory leaks
are very hard to find otherwise, especially in code I haven't written
myself.

But don't bother building it just for me, I've already built an RPM
myself from the included spec file. It worked flawlessly. Did you make
any changes to it?

Regards,

	Martin

--
Martin Norbäck          d95mback@dtek.chalmers.se
Kapplandsgatan 40       +46 (0)708 26 33 60