Announce: wxHaskell, a portable GUI library.

Daan Leijen daanleijen@xs4all.nl
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:18:17 +0200

> I can't seem to download any files for wxHaskell from
> sourceforge; this is probably a misconfiguration on their
> part, but I thought it best to let you know as well.

Thanks for the info. However, it downloads fine for most
people here at the university. Maybe you should try a different
mirror or click at the shown mirror URL directly.

All the best,
  Daan.

ps. If it still doesn't work, send me a notice today and I'll put up
some local copies at my home page. (and maybe you could just
reply to me personally (and/or wxhaskell-users) to reduce traffic
at the main haskell list.)