Announce: Haskell All-In-One

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:08:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All (again),

Sorry for the multiple posting, but I received serveral emails about this,
so I thought I'd reply to the whole list:

  (1) There was temporarily a bug on my web page with the links
      which prevented you from downloading the program.  This
      is fixed now (sorry!).

  (2) More importantly, there was a last minute added bug which
      prevented HAllInOne from running on recursive modules (in
      fact, this would cause it to infinite loop!).

      This bug is now fixed and it should correctly handle
      mutually recursive modules.  It has been tested on two
      test cases, but if someone wants to stress test this
      and submit bugs, that would be great.

A new version is up on the web page now.

 - Hal

--
 Hal Daume III                                   | hdaume@isi.edu
 "Arrest this man, he talks in maths."           | www.isi.edu/~hdaume