Use of Haskell logos

K. Fritz Ruehr fruehr at willamette.edu
Fri Dec 12 10:50:06 EST 2003

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but as the designer of several
Haskell-related logos (including the ones used recently on the haskell.org
page), I am happy to let mine be used this way. If someone wants to use
them for more commercial purposes, I would reserve the right to consider
on a case-by-case basis.

Note that the T-shirts and other products listed in the haskell.org
merchandise section are provided on a non-profit basis (i.e., only
CafePress, the T-shirt company, makes any money: neither John Peterson,
nor I, nor the members of the secret hooded cabal of Haskell insiders get
a cut).

  --  Fritz Ruehr

PS: there have been a couple of "silent updates" to the merchandise
available, including a frisbee and some baby clothes (links below). A
bigger crop of new products will appear in a few months (I have been
upgrading my systems during a sabbatical and need to re-install some
fonts).

* frisbee (er, "flying disc"):
<http://www.cafeshops.com/classyhaskell.7711131>

* Haskell toddler items: <http://www.cafeshops.com/HaskellBoys> and