ANN: H98 FFI Addendum 1.0, Final Version

Manuel M T Chakravarty chak at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Dec 1 17:59:37 EST 2003

Two weeks ago, I wrote,

> Release Candidate 16 of the H98 FFI Addendum 1.0 is now
> available from
[..]
> I'd like to propose RC16 as the final form of Version 1.0 of
> the FFI Addendum.  If you find any problems with this
> version, please raise them within the next two weeks.

No problems have been reported in the last two weeks.
Hence, I declare RC16 to be the final version of the H98 FFI
Addendum Version 1.0.  The web page

  http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~chak/haskell/ffi/

has been updated correspondingly.  The HTML version of the
Addendum is still forthcoming.

On the Haskell definition page

  http://haskell.org/definition/

the FFI and Hierachical Modules Addenda are currently listed
as candidates.  I think the wording here should be changed
to indicate that the FFI Addendum has been finalised.

Cheers,
Manuel