Haddock Problems

Dominic Steinitz dominic.steinitz@blueyonder.co.uk
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:06:10 -0700

Can someone tell me why I get the following warnings and also why the
generated documentation is blank?

Many thanks, Dominic.

[dom@redearth crypto]$ haddock Codec/Encryption/DES.hs
Warning: module not found: Word
Warning: module not found: Codec.Encryption.DESAux
Warning: module not found: Prelude
Warning: Codec.Encryption.DES: the following names could not be resolved:
    encrypt decrypt

Here's the offending module.

-
-- |
-- Module      :  Codec.Encryption.DES
-- Copyright   :  (c) Dominic Steinitz 2003
-- License     :  BSD-style (see the file libraries/base/LICENSE)
--
-- Maintainer  :  dominic.steinitz@blueyonder.co.uk
-- Stability   :  experimental

module Codec.Encryption.DES (
   -- * Function types
   encrypt, decrypt
              ) where

import Codec.Encryption.DESAux
import Word

-- | Basic DES encryption which takes a key and a block of plaintext
-- and returns the encrypted block of ciphertext according to the standard.

encrypt = flip des_enc

-- | Basic DES decryption which takes a key and a block of ciphertext and
-- returns the decrypted block of plaintext according to the standard.

decrypt = flip des_dec