Is it possible to build in a file in a haskell program??

Alexandre Weffort Thenorio alethenorio@home.se
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:58:18 +0200

OK. Here is what happen. I wrote the small haskell program that write
another haskell program containing a string representation of the bin file.

If use openFile function the string representation is not complete (Doesn't
write the whole bin file, bug maybe) but if I use openFileEx (IOExts
Library, Lang Package) it writes the whole thing

BUT both ways it still gives me a file with a binary string representation
(Weird sings) like:

module MyBinFile ( mybinfile ) where
mybinfile :: String
mybinfile = "Ì   þs$>Ì  Ì  þVÌ 01o ¦·?sfÌ{%z-æÇdæÇe_
Æe\\\\ÃàQ'%Ñàz&òÆdÑày&çÖà{ÇdÖà|Çez-ÆdçÆeç? 00
0...."

thus of course giving me a error in character literal in third line when
trying to run the old main (That is gonna rewrite the bin file). Any ideas??

Best Regards

Alex