Is it possible to build in a file in a haskell program??

Alexandre Weffort Thenorio alethenorio@home.se
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:30:35 +0200

Hello again guys. I have made a small program that basically all it does is
read a text file and write another text file with the info from the first
one. Now let's say I have a bin file and I want the program to still write
the text file and also create this bin file. Is it possible to build in this
bin file inside the program so everything is inside the executable file
(exe) and then when the user runs the program it does it job (write the text
file) and also creates this bin file exactly like it was on the same
directory the program is being run.
Basically I just want this so that the user doesn't have to download
anything else than the exe file to be able to run the program fully (the
text files and bin files are to be used with another program)???

Best Regards

NooK