PLI 2002 early registration deadline approaching

Shriram Krishnamurthi sk@cs.brown.edu
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:26:35 -0400

[This is the last announcement we will send about PLI 2002.  Please
 note that the early registration deadline is just over a week away.
 We look forward to your participation in the events!]

			       PLI 2002
	      Principles, Logics, and Implementations of
		   High-Level Programming Languages

		     Early Registration Deadline:
			  SEPTEMBER 12, 2002

			 Pittsburgh, PA, USA
			  October 3-8, 2002
		     http://pli2002.cs.brown.edu/

PLI is a confederation of conferences and workshops aimed at the
advancement of high-level programming languages.  This year, PLI
consists of three conferences:

  ICFP (International Conference on Functional Programming)
  PPDP (International Conference on Principles and Practice of
        Declarative Programming)
  GPCE (Generative Programming and Component Engineering)

and seven workshops:

  Haskell
  PLAN-X (Programming Languages for XML)
  Scheme
  Rule (Rule-Based Programming)
  VCL (Verification and Computational Logic)
  Erlang
  FDPE (Functional and Declarative Programming in Education)

The hotel's cut-off date for guaranteed reservations at the group rate
is also September 12, 2002, so do register and reserve soon.

We look forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh!

Shriram Krishnamurthi
Publicity Chair
PLI 2002