The Implementation of Functional Programming Languages

Jose Romildo Malaquias romildo@uber.com.br
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:29:06 -0200

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 12:49:01PM -0700, Deling Ren wrote:
> I remember I downloaded from his homepage. Good luck.

I could not find it in his homepage. The only related
book I found there is "Implementing functional languages:
a tutorial", by Peyton Jones and Lester:

http://research.microsoft.com/Users/simonpj/Papers/pj-lester-book/

Would you remember the url you have used to tell me?

> On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Jose Romildo Malaquias wrote:
>
> > Is the book "The Implementation of Functional
> > Programming Languages", by Simon Peyton Jones,
> > available in the internet? This book is out
> > of print.

Romildo
--
Prof. José Romildo Malaquias        romildo@uber.com.br