You can finally run your Chameleon programs!

Martin Sulzmann sulzmann@comp.nus.edu.sg
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:08:50 +0800 (GMT-8)

Nick Name writes:
 > >  The latest Chamleon release includes a compiler. Chameleon programs
 > >  are translated into plain Haskell (= Hindley/Milner subset plus
 > >  polymorphic recursion).
 >
 > Do this mean I can use all of the ghc extensions and the chameleon type
 > system in my programs?

In theory yes. Though you need to include your own Haskell code
into the Chameleon generated Haskell code by hand. Would be useful
to have some sort of pragma statements. Let me know what you think
would be useful and we try to make it available in the next release.

Martin