Feature Structures

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:05:30 -0800 (PST)

Not surprisingly, I have written such a thing.  It's not complete, but I
think unification is done properly.  The setting is optimality theoretic
LFG, but the unification is pretty standard.  I don't know if you'll find
it useful, but all the code can be grabbed from
http://www.isi.edu/~hdaume/ot.tar.gz.  It includes the source, some tests,
some OT features, an incomplete chart parser (oh well) and, of course, a
feature structure implementation.

--
Hal Daume III

 "Computer science is no more about computers    | hdaume@isi.edu