PhD studentship in Nottingham

Graham Hutton gmh@Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:27:51 +0000

Dear all,

I'm seeking applicants for a PhD studentship in the area of functional
programming, to start on 1st October 2002 for a period of three years.
You will normally require a first-class Honours degree (or equivalent
qualification) in Computer Science and/or Mathematics, and some experience
of functional programming.  If you are interested in the possibility of
such a PhD position, in the first instance please email your full CV,
including the results of all your university examinations to date.

Best wishes,

Graham

| Dr Graham Hutton                     Email : gmh@cs.nott.ac.uk      |
| Foundations of Programming Group     Web   : www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh |
| School of Computer Science and IT                                   |
| University of Nottingham                                            |
| Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road                                       |
| Nottingham NG8 1BB                   Phone : +44 (0)115 951 4220    |
| United Kingdom                       Fax   : +44 (0)115 951 4254    |