== Feel & Look 10 Years Younger in 10 Weeks With HGH == 3919139765443333222222

libertyHGH@btamail.net.cn libertyHGH@btamail.net.cn
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:55:45 -0800

One more bulk email --- aren't you the least bit curious to find out
what it's about?

Well, call us Toll Free at 1-888-248-4571.

OR, read on ...............................................

HAVE YOU HEARD OF
HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE (HGH)???

(This product works  best for people over 35)

     Released by your own pituitary gland, HGH starts declining
in your 20s, even more in your 30s and 40s, eventually resulting
in the shrinkage of major organs -- plus, all
other symptoms related to old age.

IN THOUSANDS OF CLINICAL STUDIES,
HGH HAS BEEN SHOWN TO ACCOMPLISH THE FOLLOWING:

* Reduce Body Fat and Build Lean Muscle
   WITHOUT EXERCISE!
* Enhance Sexual Performance
* Remove Wrinkles and Cellulite
* Lower Blood Pressure and Improve Cholesterol Profile
* Improve Sleep, Vision and Memory
* Restore Hair Color and Growth
* Strengthen the Immune System
* Increase Energy and Cardiac Output
* Turn back your body's Biological Time Clock 10 - 20 years
* Live Longer AND Stronger

All natural and organic plant based

FEEL 10 YEARS YOUNGER WITH ORAL SPRAY HGH.
GUARANTEED

    We are the manufacturer and we sell directly to Doctors,
Chiropractors, and consumers world wide the highest grade
 HGH Oral Spray available.

     With internet marketing, we are able to save advertising
cost and pass those savings along to you.
But you must act now.

To receive more information call  us anytime (24hrs)
  TOLL FREE 1-888-248-4571

We must speak to you in person to qualify your usage.

     All of your questions will be addressed and answered in a friendly,
no pressure manner.  Our main purpose is to provide you with
 information so you can make an educated decision.

     For more information call

1-888-248-4571.

 If you are on line write down our
phone number and call us when you can.

Soon, you and your loved ones will be very glad you did.

Read what people are saying:

"The effects of 6 months of GH on
lean body mass and fat were equivalent
in magnitude to the changes incurred
during 10-20 years of aging."
Dr. Daniel Rudman, MD,
New England Journal of Medicine.

"Within four months, my body fat decreased
 form 30% down to 21%! I noticed my skin
 is more supple and my overall mental
 outlook improved significantly."
 D.W., New Jersey

"We have been on the spray for just 3 weeks
now, and besides the tremendous energy we
both feel, my husbands allergies and spells
of depression have lifted. I am healing
extremely fast after an accident and have
lost 7 lbs. without trying!"
C.B., Flagstaff. AZ

Thanks for reading our letter,
The HGH Staff
USA Division

PS:  The HGH Staff guarantees the
highest quality and lowest price.

 We manufacture and ship directly to your door.

Call us now 1-888-248-4571

Offer expires March 30, 2002

=======   End of message ========

       To Qualify for a Free HGH Consultation

            call the HGH Staff -- Today.

   The following statement is provided to be
in compliance with commercial email laws.

   If you do not wish to receive further
mailings, please click reply and enter
remove in the email subject line then click send.

   This message is in full compliance with
U.S. Federal requirements for commercial
email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress and is not considered SPAM
since it includes a remove mechanism.
This message is not intended for residents in the
states of CA, NC, NV, RI, TN, VA & WA.
Screening of addresses has been done to the best
of our technical ability.