multiparameter generic classes

Till Mossakowski
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 13:31:55 +0100

We are using multiparameter classes with fundeps in the
project MULTIPLE, which is about heterogeneous specification
in multi-logic frameworks. See

The interesting challenge is not only genericity (over an
arbitray logic), but also heterogeneity (i.e. coexistence
and communication of several logics, coded as instances of the
multiparameter class).
A paper describing the implementation is not available yet,
but in preparation.

Till Mossakowski

> are there any papers/webpages/implementations/etc. of using multiparameter
> classes in a generic framework, with or without dependencies?
> thanks!
>  - hal
> --
> Hal Daume III

Till Mossakowski                Phone +49-421-218-4683
Dept. of Computer Science       Fax +49-421-218-3054
University of Bremen
P.O.Box 330440, D-28334 Bremen