multiparameter generic classes

Till Mossakowski till@tzi.de
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 13:31:55 +0100

We are using multiparameter classes with fundeps in the
project MULTIPLE, which is about heterogeneous specification
in multi-logic frameworks. See

http://www.tzi.de/cofi/projects/multiple.html

The interesting challenge is not only genericity (over an
arbitray logic), but also heterogeneity (i.e. coexistence
and communication of several logics, coded as instances of the
multiparameter class).
A paper describing the implementation is not available yet,
but in preparation.

Till Mossakowski

--
Till Mossakowski                Phone +49-421-218-4683
Dept. of Computer Science       Fax +49-421-218-3054