help a lost soul

Liyang Hu
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 04:48:57 +0000

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 12:52:51AM -0000, Rowan Corben wrote:
> i have been set an assignment by my university....we are so badly
> taught that i have absolutley no idea how to do it! I would be
> more than happy to post payment for however much you feel your
> time is worth...

How about this:

  1) I forward this email to your lecturers:
         Phil Molyneux <>
         Dan Russell <>

  2) and you go and /learn/ how to do your own assignments?

Programming is meant to be /fun/, dammit.

.--| Liyang HU |--| |--| Caius@Cam |--| ICQ: 39391385 |--.
| Real computer scientists don't write in assembler.                     |
| They don't write in anything less portable than a number two pencil.   |