[ADMINISTRIVIA]: Change list submission policy please?

Ketil Z. Malde ketil@ii.uib.no
28 Jun 2002 09:17:32 +0200

Ralf Hinze <ralf@informatik.uni-bonn.de> writes:

>> The haskell mailing list is getting an increasing amount of
>> spam, viruses, and virus warnings.  Would it be possible
>> to change the list policy to only allow submissions from
>> subscribed members?  Please?

> I'd like to second this. The amount of spam etc is becoming
> more and more annoying ...

Thirded!  While we won't easily get rid of Outlook-viruses (since the
list may appear in people's address books), at least we can get rid of
the loads of warnings from misconfigured mail servers following them.

-kzm