I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

DEMOLA RASAQ maryam20@lycos.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:13:15 +0200

--===_SecAtt_000_1fdmfgduibnjjj

ATTN=3ATHE C=2EE=2EO

I am Mrs Mariam Abacha=2Cwidow of the late General Sani Abacha former Nigerian Military head of state who died as a result of cardiac arrest=2E

Chief Obasi Ngwuta who happens to be my managing director introduced
your company to me=2EI am interested in establishing a long lasting business relationship with you=2E

I have the sum of fifty million U=2ES dollars which was secretly defaced
and sealed in four big metal boxes for security reasons=2EI personally
therefore appeal to you for your urgent assistance to move this money
into your account where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave
the country due to restriction of movement imposed on me and members
of my family by the Nigerian government=2E That is why I am contacting
you to help me and my family overcome this ordeal=2Cmy phone lines have
been bugged and this explains why I am using Chief Obasi Ngwuta as my
front=2E

 However=2Carrangements have been put in place to move this money to  any
of the Affiliates=28Clearing and Payment Center=29 of the security company
in Ghana=2CSpain=2CCanada=2CHolland and London through a Diplomatic
security company=2EAs soon as you indicate your interest=2Cmy lawyer shall
arrange for a face to face meeting outside Nigeria with you=2EHe would
also provide you with his direct telephone&fax numbers and e-mail=2E

Conclusively=2CI have decided to offer you 15%of the total sum for your
assistance=2Cwhile 5% will be for whatever expenses that will be incurred
while 80% is to be used in buying shares and franchise from your company if you agree=2C and maybe buying houses in your country subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian Government=2E

Please contact me immediately through my e-mail addresses=3Amaryam101=40onewebsite=2Ecom
or mabacha20=40lycos=2Ecom

Treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity=2E

Yours Sincerely

Hajia Maryam Abacha

--===_SecAtt_000_1fdmfgduibnjjj