Haskell 98 report

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:31:36 +0100

Folks

I'm happy to say that the Haskell 98 Report (both language and
libraries) is going to be published as a book!   It'll be a (very)
special issue of the Journal of Functional programming (Jan 2003),
but will be available separately through bookshops as a book
published by Cambridge University Press.=20

I have had essentially no bug reports since the June release,
which is great.  (One or two typos but that is all.)   I'll have to
deliver source text to CUP in Sept/Oct; until then the gate is
still open to fix actual errors, but the time has now passed for
"wouldn't it be nice if..." stuff.

The online version will continue to be available, of course,
but I expect that you will all want to have the book on your
shelves too.  My paper copy is now well-thumbed.

happy days,

Simon