URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

MAXWELL EZE maxwell_eze@lycos.com
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:24:33 -0700

REQUEST FOR URGENT =2FCONFIDENTIAL BUSINESSRELATIONSHIP=2E

I am the Financial Controller=2C National Electric Power Authority =28NEPA=29
here in Lagos=2C Nigeria=2E I am seeking for assistance of a reliable foreigner through whom I can transfer the sum of US$38=2C600=2E00=28Thirty-Eight Million=2C Six Hundred Thousand U=2E S=2E Dollars=29 which arose from the deliberate over-inflated contract value of the general expansion of the Kanji Dam Thermal Station on behalf of National Electric Power Authority =28NEPA=29 for increased
energy generation to Nigeria and some other Western African Countries=2E

The present government of chief Olusegun Obasanjo through the chairman contract award committee National Electric Power Authority awarded the contract to an expatriate firm with the consideration of 10% commission agreement on the total contract value=2E The contract has been completed
and the contractor has long been paid=2C we are left with this US$38=2C600=2C000=2E00 being our own share that is remaining in the federal government account=2E The current favorable political =2F economic climate in the country now presented an opportunity for this money to be transferred out of the country=2E My contact in the federal ministry
of finance have given me a go ahead advice to begin the process of the remittance=2C hence I have set in motion the machinery for the take off of this transaction and further actions will commence immediately I hear from you=2E

At the conclusion of the transfer into your nominated account=2C 20% of this sum would be for you=2C 5% would be used to reimburse all expenses made during the processing of the transfer by both parties=2C while 75% is for me=2E The nature of your business is not particular relevant for the transaction=2E
All I require is your willingness to co-operate and assurance that my own share will be given to me when this money is transferred into your account=2E All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure a no risk situation on the sides of both parties and it is believed that this conclusion of this transaction will not last more than 14 working days=2E

Since I have no knowledge of business=2C my plan is to invest this money into real estate=2C stock and I can also invest in some other profitable business in your country based on your advice because many of my years has been spent as civil servant=2C and I may likely resign from government service to private business after this money is transferred into your account=2E
Please if this proposal is acceptable to you=2C or if you have any questions feel free to contact me on the above e-mail address=2E
 I will oblige you with further information and please I need your private telephone=2Ffax numbers=2C for easy and confidential communication=2E

Best regards=2C

MAXWELL EZE