a universal printer for Haskell?

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:22:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Doesn't Hugs basically do just this when you don't have +u set?  Why not
simply mimick their approach?  I mean, sure, it's not written in haskell,
but does that really matter for the printing for debugging issue?

 - Hal

--
Hal Daume III

 "Computer science is no more about computers    | hdaume@isi.edu