mailing list trouble

Antony Courtney
Sun, 03 Feb 2002 21:28:17 -0500

David Feuer wrote:

> There seems to be something wrong with the February archives for several
> of the mailing lists (in short, they have vanished....).  I
> tried to send a message about this to, but the
> message was rejected by the mailer daemon.  Anyone here know anything
> about this?

I don't know anything specifically about the above problem.

But I do know that the physical machine that is was upgraded
over the weekend, and there were a few minor hiccups.  I'll forward your
message to the appropriate administrator and hopefully we can get it
straightened out.

Antony Courtney
Grad. Student, Dept. of Computer Science, Yale University