Design patterns in Haskell

Chris.Angus@Lawson.com Chris.Angus@Lawson.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:35:45 +0000

--=_alternative 005B5B8680256C85_=

I spent an awful lot of time doing a brain-dump into these pages and am a
bit dissapointed that they seemed to have dissappeared without
trace. Were these archived anywhere

Keith Wansbrough <Keith.Wansbrough@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Sent by: haskell-admin@haskell.org
03/12/2002 18:02

        To:     matt hellige <matt@immute.net>
        cc:     haskell@haskell.org, (bcc: Chris Angus/Lawson)
        Subject:        Re: Design patterns in Haskell

> size. while there's really no substitute for experience, i really
> believe we could benefit from some patterns.

There was a list of design patterns for Haskell on the Wiki (back in
the days when it worked):

http://haskell.org/wiki/wiki?CommonHaskellIdioms

--KW 8-)
--
Keith Wansbrough <kw217@cl.cam.ac.uk>
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/kw217/

--=_alternative 005B5B8680256C85_=

&gt; believe we could benefit from some patterns.<br>
There was a list of design patterns for Haskell on the Wiki (back in<br>
the days when it worked):<br>
http://haskell.org/wiki/wiki?CommonHaskellIdioms<br>
--KW 8-)<br>
-- <br>
Keith Wansbrough &lt;kw217@cl.cam.ac.uk&gt;<br>
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/kw217/<br>
University of Cambridge Computer Laboratory.<br>