Please reconsider

rob and lynne rindzevicius rajr@bigpond.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:27:14 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C24F4F.065464C0

Please take a few moments to read this.  Your very soul is at risk, =
because you are performing this barbaric form of murder.  How can you =
sleep at night? =20
 All the money that you are making from this procedure is not going to =
help you when you have to stand and face your God.  Don't fool yourself =
and think that nothing will happen to you.  I am begging you to stop =
this practice.Vol. 36 No. 16 - The Blessed Mother Mary - April 18, 1993 =
(dictated on February 27, 1993)=20

            "I am not old-fashioned, I am a realist. And I am telling =
you of the realities of the karma of abortion.=20

            If abortion has entered your life, I say, call upon the =
violet flame for the healing of the soul in pain for its mission cut =
off. Call on the law of forgiveness for yourself. Do not condemn =
yourself, for I, Mary, do not condemn you, but I urge you to seek early =
the opportunity of serving life and caring for children that you might =
learn to love your own inner child and balance the karma of abortion.=20

            And pray that in due course you might have a family and =
bring in the soul or souls whom you aborted through ignorance in an hour =
when you were perhaps distraught, misled, faced with choices without =
being given the facts about the life that was aborning in your womb-or =
perhaps you knew and denied what you knew.=20

            Blessed ones, America is not fulfilling her mission because =
millions of souls are not in life, are not growing up, are not taking =
their places at your side."=20

            Vol. 34 No. 18 - Beloved Jesus Christ - May 5, 1991 =
(dictated on Easter Sunday, March 31, 1991)=20

            "Blessed hearts, let us love this day! Let us enter the love =
feast! And let us release such a powerful love that it does cast out =
fear in those who are desiring to seek me and know me and to walk on the =
road to Emmaus with me-and who would walk out of their churches and =
follow me down the highways of life to bring in those souls who can yet =
save an age and can yet put to an end the very possibility of nuclear =
war and earth changes and all of those karmic predictions that will =
surely come, I tell you, if this nation does not stop the practice of =
abortion, legalized and government-sponsored and [tax-]supported =
abortion.=20

            Blessed hearts, it is the karma of a people. It is becoming =
heavy and heavier until no power will be able to stop it from =
descending.=20

            Therefore if you have love for those in embodiment who have =
been led astray [by the Supreme Court's decision to legalize abortion] =
and love for those young women who are bringing forth babes, even at an =
early age, as Mary did bring me forth from her womb, [you must see to it =
that] these young ones know the Truth, for the Truth is in their hearts. =
They need be told only once. For these young maidens, beloved, are =
surely of my Heart and surely desire to truly know me.=20

            I present myself to them, beloved, and I present myself to =
them through you. They must have a teaching they can understand. They =
must have a spiritual path instead of a path that is of a dead ritual. =
Religion is not necessarily spirituality. Therefore let the spiritual =
path be opened unto them! Let their spiritual eyes be opened!=20

            So many of them have the courage to carry their young ones =
in the face of all adversity and obligations. Blessed hearts, I praise =
the angels who tend them and their pure hearts who are bringing forth =
souls. And they are bringing forth souls of Light and many of them are =
being reared in homes where there is Light and where there is =
opportunity.=20

            This is the hour indeed to be on your knees daily in prayer =
unto my Mother that you might have from her again the empowerment of the =
Immaculate Heart. It is the day and the hour to do penance on behalf of =
the sin of a nation, to atone for that sin by speaking the Word and =
preaching it. Do not fear the reaction of the world!=20

            Do not fear to become unpopular! Do not fear to be put down! =
Only call upon me and upon Archangel Michael and the hosts of the LORD =
for your protection and the protection of the ears and the hearts who =
must know this truth!=20

            For they are thirsting for it, they are hungering after this =
truth and they must know that that soul is integral to that body, to =
that mind, to that memory, to that sheath of desire, all coming together =
in that embryo, in that fetus in the womb, beloved.=20

            Now I say to you, if this entire momentum of Death and Hell =
be turned around, nothing shall be impossible to the Church of God upon =
earth, to his people! For this [abortion of unborn children] is the most =
deadly of all plots against humanity and the children of Light. It is =
greater than nuclear war itself, for the destruction of the nucleus of =
life that is God is the most horrendous crime that is (or can be) =
practiced, that is (or can be) committed against the backdrop of =
eternity.=20

            Before it is too late, beloved, I say to you, take my staff =
this day, take my hand. I shall walk with you.=20

            I AM he! I AM Jesus and I will keep my promise. I will be at =
your side in the defense of life-all life, any part of life. Wherever =
you defend the right of life to be the full expression of God in =
embodiment in a healthy body, a harmonious home and on a path of Light, =
wherever you defend the right of the individual to know the truth of my =
message of all ages that is the path of the resurrection and the =
ascension in the Light, I will be with you! This is my promise. May you =
not lose it by departing into old patterns."=20

            Vol. 33 No. 41 - Beloved Mother Mary - October 21, 1990 =
(dictated on Friday, October 26, 1990)=20

            Think, then, what is the karma of abortion! The karma is =
that one day, should you pass from the screen of life not having =
fulfilled your mission [on earth] and not having balanced sufficient =
karma [to enter heaven's gates], which would have allowed you to pass =
through [the initiations of] the resurrection and the ascension, you =
yourself will be seeking entr=E9e to the physical octave through the =
portals of birth. And at that moment, beloved, the karma of having =
performed or had an abortion may greet you with the denial [of =
opportunity] to once again enter earth's schoolroom because you have =
denied life to another. This is the law of karma. It is real and it is =
true.=20

            Therefore there be souls at inner levels, beloved, who have =
been denied that life who have a tremendous anguish and frustration that =
they are not in embodiment to help you meet the crisis of your cities =
and your nations [and] every [other] crisis that besets you this day. =
One of the principal reasons why there is such crisis is that those whom =
God has sent to be here when these challenges were to come upon earth =
are not in embodiment. They are crying on the astral plane and in the =
etheric octave because they do not stand [at your side] to assist you.=20

            Thus, the woes shall come upon this earth, beloved, for this =
karma of the nations. Therefore I ask you to pray to my Immaculate Heart =
and to give the New Age rosary as I have given it to this Messenger, =
which does avail much for yourself and much for the world. There are =
things that can be mitigated, beloved, and then there are freewill =
decisions made in spiritual blindness by those in embodiment that do =
upset the cycles of the turning of the ages."=20

            Vol. 32 No. 14 - Beloved Peace and Aloha - April 2, 1989 =
(dictated on Sunday, June 10, 1984)=20
            =20

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C24F4F.065464C0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Please take a few moments to read this.&nbsp; Your =
very soul=20
is at risk, because you are performing this barbaric form of =
murder.&nbsp; How=20
can you sleep at night?&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;All the money that you are making from this =
procedure is=20
not going to help you when you have to stand and face your God.&nbsp; =
Don't fool=20
yourself and think that nothing will happen to you.&nbsp; I am begging =
you to=20
stop this practice.</FONT>
<TABLE border=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 cellSpacing=3D0 width=3D100%>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
        <TD>
            <P><FONT color=3D#800080 face=3DArial size=3D3><STRONG>Vol. =
36 No. 16 -=20
            The Blessed <A=20
            href=3D"http://tsl.org/Angels/RaphaelandMary.asp">Mother =
Mary</A> -=20
            April 18, 1993</STRONG></FONT> <STRONG><FONT color=3D#800080 =

            face=3DArial size=3D3><STRONG><FONT color=3D#800080 =
face=3DArial=20
            size=3D3>(dictated on February 27,=20
            1993)</FONT></STRONG></FONT></STRONG>=20
            <P>&quot;I am not old-fashioned, I am a realist. And I am =
telling=20
            you of the realities of the karma of abortion.=20
            <P>If abortion has entered your life, I say, call upon the =
<A=20
            href=3D"http://tsl.org/violet/index.asp">violet flame</A> =
for the=20
            healing of the soul in pain for its mission cut off. Call on =
the law=20
            of forgiveness for yourself. Do not condemn yourself, for I, =
Mary,=20
            do not condemn you, but I urge you to seek early the =
opportunity of=20
            serving life and caring for children that you might learn to =
love=20
            your own inner child and balance the karma of abortion.=20
            <P>And pray that in due course you might have a family and =
bring in=20
            the soul or souls whom you aborted through ignorance in an =
hour when=20
            you were perhaps distraught, misled, faced with choices =
without=20
            being given the facts about the life that was aborning in =
your=20
            womb-or perhaps you knew and denied what you knew.=20
            <P>Blessed ones, America is not fulfilling her mission =
because=20
            millions of souls are not in life, are not growing up, are =
not=20
            taking their places at your side.&quot;=20
            <P><STRONG><FONT color=3D#800080 face=3DArial size=3D3>Vol. =
34 No. 18 - <A=20
            href=3D"http://tsl.org/Masters/jesus.asp">Beloved Jesus =
Christ</A> -=20
            May 5, 1991 (dictated on Easter Sunday, March 31,=20
            1991)</FONT></STRONG>=20
            <P>&quot;Blessed hearts, let us love this day! Let us enter =
the love=20
            feast! And let us release such a powerful love that it does =
cast out=20
            fear in those who are desiring to seek me and know me and to =
walk on=20
            the road to Emmaus with me-and who would walk out of their =
churches=20
            and follow me down the highways of life to bring in those =
souls who=20
            can yet save an age and can yet put to an end the very =
possibility=20
            of nuclear war and earth changes and all of those karmic =
predictions=20
            that will surely come, I tell you, if this nation does not =
stop the=20
            practice of abortion, legalized and government-sponsored and =

            [tax-]supported abortion.=20
            <P>Blessed hearts, it is the karma of a people. It is =
becoming heavy=20
            and heavier until no power will be able to stop it from =
descending.=20
            <P>Therefore if you have love for those in embodiment who =
have been=20
            led astray [by the Supreme Court's decision to legalize =
abortion]=20
            and love for those young women who are bringing forth babes, =
even at=20
            an early age, as Mary did bring me forth from her womb, [you =
must=20
            see to it that] these young ones know the Truth, for the =
Truth is in=20
            their hearts. They need be told only once. For these young =
maidens,=20
            beloved, are surely of my Heart and surely desire to truly =
know me.=20
            <P>I present myself to them, beloved, and I present myself =
to them=20
            through you. They must have a teaching they can understand. =
They=20
            must have a spiritual path instead of a path that is of a =
dead=20
            ritual. Religion is not necessarily spirituality. Therefore =
let the=20
            spiritual path be opened unto them! Let their spiritual eyes =
be=20
            opened!=20
            <P>So many of them have the courage to carry their young =
ones in the=20
            face of all adversity and obligations. Blessed hearts, I =
praise the=20
            angels who tend them and their pure hearts who are bringing =
forth=20
            souls. And they are bringing forth souls of Light and many =
of them=20
            are being reared in homes where there is Light and where =
there is=20
            opportunity.=20
            <P>This is the hour indeed to be on your knees daily in =
prayer unto=20
            my Mother that you might have from her again the empowerment =
of the=20
            Immaculate Heart. It is the day and the hour to do penance =
on behalf=20
            of the sin of a nation, to atone for that sin by speaking =
the Word=20
            and preaching it. Do not fear the reaction of the world!=20
            <P>Do not fear to become unpopular! Do not fear to be put =
down! Only=20
            call upon me and upon <A=20
            href=3D"http://tsl.org/Angels/MichaelandFaith.asp"=20
            target=3D_top>Archangel Michael</A> and the hosts of the =
LORD for your=20
            protection and the protection of the ears and the hearts who =
must=20
            know this truth!=20
            <P>For they are thirsting for it, they are hungering after =
this=20
            truth and they must know that that soul is integral to that =
body, to=20
            that mind, to that memory, to that sheath of desire, all =
coming=20
            together in that embryo, in that fetus in the womb, beloved. =

            <P>Now I say to you, if this entire momentum of Death and =
Hell be=20
            turned around, nothing shall be impossible to the Church of =
God upon=20
            earth, to his people! For this [abortion of unborn children] =
is the=20
            most deadly of all plots against humanity and the children =
of Light.=20
            It is greater than nuclear war itself, for the destruction =
of the=20
            nucleus of life that is God is the most horrendous crime =
that is (or=20
            can be) practiced, that is (or can be) committed against the =

            backdrop of eternity.=20
            <P>Before it is too late, beloved, I say to you, take my =
staff this=20
            day, take my hand. I shall walk with you.=20
            <P>I AM he! I AM Jesus and I will keep my promise. I will be =
at your=20
            side in the defense of life-all life, any part of life. =
Wherever you=20
            defend the right of life to be the full expression of God in =

            embodiment in a healthy body, a harmonious home and on a =
path of=20
            Light, wherever you defend the right of the individual to =
know the=20
            truth of my message of all ages that is the path of the =
resurrection=20
            and the ascension in the Light, I will be with you! This is =
my=20
            promise. May you not lose it by departing into old=20
            patterns.</FONT><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D4>&quot;</FONT>=20
            <P><STRONG><FONT color=3D#800080 face=3DArial size=3D3>Vol. =
33 No. 41 -=20
            Beloved Mother Mary - October 21, 1990 <STRONG><FONT =
color=3D#800080=20
            face=3DArial size=3D3>(dictated on Friday, October 26,=20
            1990)</FONT></STRONG></FONT></STRONG>=20
            <P>Think, then, what is the karma of abortion! The karma is =
that one=20
            day, should you pass from the screen of life not having =
fulfilled=20
            your mission [on earth] and not having balanced sufficient =
karma [to=20
            enter heaven's gates], which would have allowed you to pass =
through=20
            [the initiations of] the resurrection and the ascension, you =

            yourself will be seeking entr&eacute;e to the physical =
octave=20
            through the portals of birth. And at that moment, beloved, =
the karma=20
            of having performed or had an abortion may greet you with =
the denial=20
            [of opportunity] to once again enter earth's schoolroom =
because you=20
            have denied life to another. This is the law of karma. It is =
real=20
            and it is true.=20
            <P>Therefore there be souls at inner levels, beloved, who =
have been=20
            denied that life who have a tremendous anguish and =
frustration that=20
            they are not in embodiment to help you meet the crisis of =
your=20
            cities and your nations [and] every [other] crisis that =
besets you=20
            this day. One of the principal reasons why there is such =
crisis is=20
            that those whom God has sent to be here when these =
challenges were=20
            to come upon earth are not in embodiment. They are crying on =
the=20
            astral plane and in the etheric octave because they do not =
stand [at=20
            your side] to assist you.=20
            <P>Thus, the woes shall come upon this earth, beloved, for =
this=20
            karma of the nations. Therefore I ask you to pray to my =
Immaculate=20
            Heart and to give the <A=20
            href=3D"javascript:openWindow('Mother_Mary')">New Age rosary =
</A>as I=20
            have given it to this Messenger, which does avail much for =
yourself=20
            and much for the world. There are things that can be =
mitigated,=20
            beloved, and then there are freewill decisions made in =
spiritual=20
            blindness by those in embodiment that do upset the cycles of =
the=20
            turning of the ages.&quot;=20
            <P><STRONG><FONT color=3D#800080 face=3DArial size=3D3>Vol. =
32 No. 14 -=20
            Beloved Peace and Aloha - April 2, 1989 (dictated on Sunday, =
June=20
            10, 1984)</FONT></STRONG> =
</P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C24F4F.065464C0--