OT: haskell, .net, microsoft and vs

Andrew Kennedy akenn@microsoft.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 06:21:30 -0700

Work-in-progress: VS integration of SML.NET
(http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/TSG/SMLNET/)
We use COM interop and a bootstrapped (subset) compiler to get syntax
highlighting, incremental parsing and type inference, intellisense of
SML and .NET library functions, and build support. Also some support for
debugging (breakpoints, stack trace, locals). We hope to release this
implementation at some point.

- Andrew.