proofs

Frank Atanassow franka@cs.uu.nl
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:08:38 +0200

Richard wrote (on 17-10-01 10:20 -0700):
> I could teach myself to do it clumsily, but I want to learn from others.
> would learning category theory help me do this?  pointers to documents?
> proof-assistant software?

You might look at my page of online programming language theory texts,
particularly the book by Hennessy, Pitts' course material on it, Nielson &
Nielson's semantics book, Mike Gordon's notes on specification and
verification, and Pfenning's course notes on theorem proving and deduction.

  http://www.cs.uu.nl/~franka/ref.html

--
Frank Atanassow, Information & Computing Sciences, Utrecht University
Padualaan 14, PO Box 80.089, 3508 TB Utrecht, Netherlands