Your New Account Info

welcome welcome" <trafficnow-subscribe@topica.com
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 09:44:41 -0600

Your E-mail Address Removal/Deletion Instructions at the end of this
email:

We visited your site and thought the following might benefit you.

Dear Advertiser:

  VnetFind.Com is currently achieving over 1,000,000 hits a month! We
had
been a meta search engine for quite sometime and just recently went to
paid
rankings (pay per click)!
Most of our search terms are still available for only $.01! And with our
Amazing Bonuses of up to 800% you could get highly targeted search
engine
traffic for as little as $.001 per unique visitor!

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
You pay only for traffic you receive NO OTHER FEES, NO MONTHLY
MINIMUMS!
Check out what VnetFind.Com has to offer!

List your site now and VnetFind.Com will give you:

Traffic - We deliver hundreds of thousands of searches every month.

Targeting - Directly connect with specific audiences through custom titles
and descriptions.

Cost effectiveness - Pay when targeted customers click through to your
site.

Control - Choose how much to pay for each visitor.

Easy account management - Get 24 hours a day, 7 days a week account
access at
Vnetfind.Com

Free Money- VnetFind.Com will match your deposit with up to an 800%
bonus!
When you put in the promo code MPT1310 YOU WILL get $10 free just
for
signing up plus the following bonuses on deposits!

Deposit $10 USD into your account and receive a 100% Bonus ($20 in
your
account)

Deposit $25 USD into your account and receive a 500% Bonus ($150 in
your
account)

Deposit $50 USD into your account and receive a 600% Bonus ($350 in
your
account)

Deposit $100 USD into your account and receive a 700% Bonus ($800 in
your
account)

Deposit $200 USD into your account and receive a 800% Bonus($1800
in your
account)

Within minutes you can place your site in our top rated search engine and
be
receiving highly targeted traffic for only pennies a click.

Here are the details:
We are a bid-for-placement search engine. You bid a certain number of
cents
you are willing to pay to have people come to your site. The more you
pay,
the higher you appear in our search. The best part is that you only pay for
traffic you receive ... there are no other fees!

Register for an account it's easy and only takes a few minutes!

Deposit funds into your VnetFind account via check order or by credit
card.
Select the keywords you wish to place your site under. For example, if you
run a site that sells rare coins, you might choose the keywords "rare
coins"
or "shillings".

Create a description of your site for the keywords you chose.

Choose how much you wish to pay per click for your sites link. The more
you
are willing to pay, the higher you will appear in our search engine.

You will only be charged for traffic you receive. If you are paying .01
cents
per click and receive 8 unique clicks, your account will be debited .08
cents. If a visitor clicks on your entry multiple times in the same day, you
will only be charged once.

We have special systems in place to make sure that you are only charged
for
unique clicks and not overcharged. You can request any remaining funds
be
returned to you at any time and there are no membership fees to use our
service!

That's it!
You will begin receiving highly targeted search engine traffic for as little
as $.001 per visitor in no time!
Remember this is a special offer and you MUST enter the promo code
MPT1310
to receive your bonuses!

Thanks and Good Luck!
Jennifer C
Account Manager

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-REMOVAL INSTRUCTION-$$$$$$$$$$
This message is sent in compliance of the
new email Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the
106th US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
considered SPAM as long as I include a valid return address
and the way to be removed.

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT SPAM. PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO BE
REMOVED SEND AN E-MAIL WITH "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT
TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

removeme@vnetdirect.com