CFP: EuroPar 20002
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:57:03 +0000
[Apologies for any duplication. Please can you distribute to those who
might be interested...
I am global chair of topic 10, Parallel Programming: Models, Methods and
Languages, and would welcome submissions from the Haskell community.
***** Euro-Par 2002 - http://europar.upb.de ******
August 27-30, 2002
First Call for Papers
Euro-Par is well established as the premier European conference on
all aspects of parallel computing. Previous events were held in
Stockholm (1995), Lyon (1996), Passau (1997), Southampton (1998),
Toulouse (1999), Munich (2000), and Manchester (2001). The conference
normally attracts more than 300 participants coming from universities,
research centres, and industry.
The major themes of the conference can be divided into the broad
categories of hardware, software, algorithms and applications.
In common with previous years, Euro-Par 2002 will be organised as
a number of parallel sessions on the following topics for which
papers are solicited:
1. Support Tools and Environments
2. Performance Evaluation, Analysis and Optimization
3. Scheduling and Load Balancing
4. Compilers for High Performance
(compilation and parallelization techniques)
5. Parallel and Distributed Databases, Data-Mining and
6. Complexity Theory and Algorithms
7. Applications of High-Performance Computers
8. Parallel Computer Architecture and Instruction Level
9. Distributed Systems and Algorithms
10. Parallel Programming: Models, Methods and Programming
11. Numerical Algorithms
12. Routing and Communication in Interconnection Networks
13. Architectures and Algorithms for Multimedia Applications
14. Meta- and Grid-Computing
15. Discrete Optimization
16. Mobile Computing, Mobile Networks
Further details for each topic can be found at:
Authors are requested to use the electronic form on the web site
to submit their paper to the topic they judge most appropriate.
All accepted papers will be available at the conference in the
proceedings published by Springer-Verlag in the LNCS series.
The conference will also feature invited talks and tutorials.
Further information will appear on the website as it becomes
Key Dates: February 8th, 2002 Final date for submissions
April 30th, 2002 Acceptance notified
May 31st, 2002 Deadline for final papers
June 30th, 2002 Author registration deadline
June 30th, 2002 Early registration deadline
August 27th-30th, 2002 Euro-Par 2002 in Paderborn
Apologies for multiple copies of this call for papers!
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list or have
received multiple copies and you would like some address(es) to
be removed please email firstname.lastname@example.org