Announcement: new HOpenGL Tutorial

Ronald Legere rjljr2@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 May 2001 04:27:01 -0700 (PDT)

Looks great! I think the community will really
appreciate it.

I will have to 'give it a whirl' myself, if I can
ever get HOpenGL to compile on my solaris sparc. (I
keep having trouble with 'test' in the makefiles. I
must have a wierd version of test or something. I am
no
OS guru :) (If anyone has ever seen this problem, let
me know )

Cheers!