GHC - Cygwin Installation and also DirectX (fwd)

Mike Thomas miketh@brisbane.paradigmgeo.com
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 07:32:40 +1000

> > The exe is 4270K, but I can live with that.
>
> Even stripped?

Woops, sorry.  That make it 1869K - a substantial improvement!

> (Unfortunately GHC does give you big EXEs, and
> fundamentally
> will until we get dynamic linking working again; however, I think
> I might be
> able to improve things drastically even before then by re-enabling object
> splitting for the libraries under Windows.)

Thanks.  Even without this GHC now stands up very well from my perspective.
I no longer have an excuse for procrastination!

Cheers

Mike Thomas.