library Directory.hs

Sigbjorn Finne sof@galconn.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:49:57 -0700

Nicole Gabler Nicole.Gabler@web.de writes:

> thank you for all your answers. I solved the problem without
> using Directory.hs, but now I have a new problem and now
> I need Directory.hs. I only have the name of a directory and I
> have to search for any files in this directory! Unfortunately, the
> business concern, where I'm doing an industrial practical, don't
> use Unix but Windows NT.  So, what can I do??

Hi,

I'd suggest either waiting for the next release of Hugs98, or grab
a copy of the Hugs98 sources from the CVS repository
(http://cvs.haskell.org/ & compile it up. It has a complete set
of Haskell98 modules, including Directory.

If neither of these options are practical, let me know & I'll send
you a copy of the files you need.

hth
--sigbjorn