Information

Shirley Widyaningsih coldblue@freemail.com.au
Thu, 31 May 2001 19:14:20 -0400 (EDT)

------------APMIME1

Dear Sir/Mdm,

  I would like to ask some information about Haskell. For the information, I'm a student that currently studying at Bina Nusantara University, Jakarta, Indonesia and taking computer science as my subject. In Indonesia, we've never learned about Haskell. It's not populer in Indonesia, many people don't know about it. I know it from my friend that studying in Sydney, Australia. I would to install/download this program, could you give me some info where i can get this software ? If i have to but the software, what is the software name ? Is it haskell too??
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Shirley

 WANT A NEW JOB? THEN LET THE JOB FIND YOU

 Visit www.ecruit.com.au and register your
 profile. Then the headhunters can find you.

 Get your own free email account at
 http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
 Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
 http://www.webuser.com.au