hbc

John Meacham john@repetae.net
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 02:35:54 -0700

you forget one other essential quality of hbc.
As far as I know it is the only compiler that even has a chance of
compiling Fudgets, and hence programs dependent on them such as
the very cool (IMHO) Alfa proof editor
(http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~hallgren/Alfa/)
and its assosiated improvments to Fudgets. If there is any effort to
port these tools to a modern haskell system then I cheer you on.
	John