frp neophyte query (franTk specific)

Amit Garg amitji@cs.utexas.edu
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:05 -0500 (CDT)

Hehe ...i figured it out :) Essentially followed the thread of logic
outlined in the 'fix' for the 'remainder' problem by Lars. Thanks!

btw, would it be correct to say that 'fixIO' is used to create unbounded
loops without using run-time recursion? Or that its a way of telling the
compiler not to use the recursive stack ..?

-Amit.