IFL 2001 call for registration

thomas@cslab.ericsson.se thomas@cslab.ericsson.se
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:44:38 +0200 (MET DST)

                         IFL 2001
              13th International Workshop on the
            IMPLEMENTATION OF FUNCTIONAL LANGUAGES

                        Stockholm
                          Sweden
                  September 24 - 26, 2001

             Registration deadline 15 August 2001 <<--
             Submission deadline   1 September 2001

            http://www.ericsson.com/cslab/ifl2001/
               email: thomas@cslab.ericsson.se

We have had problems with our web server. In case you registered
and did not get a response, please register again. Due to this
inconvenience registration will be possible until August 15!

Please register before August 15, either via the web site or
by returning the following information to me:

name:
affiliation=:
address:
country:
phone:
fax:
email:
web:
talk: yes/no
talktitle:
attending Erlang User Conference (27/9): yes/no
arrival: 24 Sept (or different date)
departure: 27 Sept (or different date)
diet:

The registration fee is 1000 sek (about 100 euro) and should
be paid on arrival. The hotel you should arrange yourself. See
the web page for a list of hotels. A number of rooms is reserved
in Globe Hotel. For the reduced price of 995 sek, to be obtained
by giving the reference number MK 1636.

http://www.globehotel.se/
phone: +46 8 686 6320
       +46 8 686 6300