Haskell 98 Report possible errors, part one

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 05:59:25 -0700

Marcin

Thanks for your careful read.  Many of your suggestions I will
implement.
I'll send separate email about any others.

[Haskell mailing list folk: I hope you'll forgive email about the=20
minutae of the Haskell Report.  But I don't want to let changes, or
even clarifications, go by without giving you all a chance to yell.

It is amazing how the act of saying "here's the final version" has an=20
uncanny ability to stimulate new, and entirely well-founded, feedback.
I propose to continue this process, though.  I continue to make
strenuous
efforts to change the report only (a) to clarify what is obscure, (b) to

fix grevious errors or inconsistencies.]

Simon