<Re:lexical description problem in language report?>

To Anthony Widjaja twidjaja@cometmail.com
18 Jul 2001 23:02:16 -0000

<Hi Gary,

Sorry I'm not answering your question. But I just want to know what sort of book (or perhaps something else) that contains this problem?
Because you said in section 2.2, 2.3 and so on.