Need help

Shirley Widyaningsih coldblue@freemail.com.au
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 04:08:50 -0400 (EDT)

------------APMIME1

 Hi, i've got some problem here. I'm a beginner in Haskell and i've already download haskell 98 <hugs98-feb2001>, but unfortunetly, i've bought books that used hugs 1.3 version. In the book, it's said "in front of a terminal screen, we'll see a displaying prompt sign "?", but in my terminal screen, there's no ? prompt sign execpt the PRELUDE> prompt sign. So could you all help me? do i have to set the hugs library or other after i downloading? my OS is windows 98.
Thank you.

Regards,

Shirley

 WANT A NEW JOB? THEN LET THE JOB FIND YOU

 Visit www.ecruit.com.au and register your
 profile. Then the headhunters can find you.

 Get your own free email account at
 http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
 Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
 http://www.webuser.com.au