Learning Haskell and FP

Keith Wansbrough Keith.Wansbrough@cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:42:08 +0000

> I do not know if you actually wanted an answer to this, but I'm sick of
> hearing this FAQ everywhere when the answer is so simple. There are
> exactly two ways to do this (one of them is actually syntactic sugar for
> the other).
[..]
> Can everyone include an answer to this FAQ everywhere, phleaze!
>
> /Lars L

Thanks Lars... I've added it to the Wiki.

HINT TO EVERYONE: *Anyone* can add this kind of thing to the Wiki.
Just find the appropriate page and click the EditText link at the
bottom.  To create a new page just name it (in BiCapitalised form), and
the name becomes a hyperlink.  Click on the link, then EditText on the
new page and you're done.

The Haskell Wiki is at:

  http://haskell.org/wiki/wiki

I *do not* maintain it, I just evangelise for it.  :-)

--KW 8-)