Implementing the Show class for a Hash

Shlomi Fish shlomif@vipe.technion.ac.il
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 10:14:43 +0200 (IST)

Hi!

I've written a hash implementation in pure Haskell. The hash is more of a
collection of elements organized in a table of linked lists, and it can
serve as a dictionary by having each one be a key-value pair.

However, I ran into problems when implementing the show function and hugs
keeps reporting errors. Can anybody implement it for me based on the hash
implementation, and the function which I have commented out?

The URL for the code is :
http://techst02.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/haskell/Hash/Hash.hs

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        shlomif@vipe.technion.ac.il
Home E-mail:       shlomif@techie.com

The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of
converting any statement that follows it into a true one.