Implementing the Show class for a Hash

Shlomi Fish
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 10:14:43 +0200 (IST)

I've written a hash implementation in pure Haskell. The hash is more of a
collection of elements organized in a table of linked lists, and it can
serve as a dictionary by having each one be a key-value pair.

However, I ran into problems when implementing the show function and hugs
keeps reporting errors. Can anybody implement it for me based on the hash
implementation, and the function which I have commented out?

The URL for the code is :

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish
Home Page:
Home E-mail:

The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of
converting any statement that follows it into a true one.