Functional Programming Languages in Education disappeared

Olaf Chitil
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:43:53 +0000

Christopher Milton informed me that the link from to, the pages on Functional Programming
Languages in Education is broken. In fact, the pages seem to have
disappeared completely.

I think that this is a pity. I believe the pages have not been updated
already for a few years. I suppose the maintainers didn't get much
feedback from users and hence finally gave up. I wonder if the
maintainers would like to comment on this. Didn't the pages have quite a
collection of teaching materials? Maybe there are volunteers who would
keep this site going?

 Dept. of Computer Science, The University of York, York YO10 5DD, UK.
 Tel: +44 1904 434756; Fax: +44 1904 432767