Haskell History

andrew@andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk andrew@andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:34:58 +0100

These are general FP/history and not directly Haskell, but searching
lambda.weblogs.com for "history" gives a bunch of hits including:

http://lambda.weblogs.com/discuss/msgReader$913
http://lambda.weblogs.com/discuss/msgReader$328
http://lambda.weblogs.com/discuss/msgReader$869
http://lambda.weblogs.com/discuss/msgReader$473

The first two are particularly good, leading to

http://www.ddj.com/articles/2000/0013/0013g/0013g.htm
http://ropas.kaist.ac.kr/~saseo/cs320/hopl/

(I'm typing all this by hand, so apologies if there are typos above -
the lambda URLs are easier to copy; you can work from there!).

Cheers,
Andrew

--
http://www.andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk/index.html