FFI - some comments

Ronald Legere rjljr2@yahoo.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 04:28:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk <qrczak@knm.org.pl>
wrote:

> Here is the story of QForeign, hsc and KDirect.

Wow, that really answered my questions about QForeign!

My impression was completely wrong. Maybe Marcin can
append his story to the README :) I will in my copy:)

Marcin's philosophy is pretty close to what I was
suggesting in my email: Have a powerfull library to
do all marshalling in, and optionally use some tools
to automate some of it.

I had no idea that these things were planned for ghc
5.00. This is good news to me. I wish I could be on
the bleeding edge :)

Cheers!