Multiple modules in a file

andrew@andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk andrew@andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:58:42 +0100

Hi,

I don't seem to be able have multiple modules in one file (at least
for hugs and ghc).  The gentle intro says that there is no restriction
and I can't find any mention in the ghc jobs (apart from a
recommendation to name a file after the module it contains to help
make).

It's not a desperate problem - I can split files - but I'd like to
know if I'm doing something stupid, or if this is a real restriction.
(I can see arguments why from an engineering/maintenance point of
view, but one module is small and fits nicely with another; it also
makes literate programming slightly more complicated).

Thanks,
Andrew

--
http://www.andrewcooke.free-online.co.uk/index.html