Humble message of support and concern from an interested newbie

Haowen Liu lhw at lunacd.com
Wed Nov 10 19:59:50 UTC 2021

On 11/10/2021 11:21 AM, Richard Eisenberg wrote:

>> On Nov 9, 2021, at 11:26 PM, Haowen Liu <lhw at lunacd.com> wrote:
>>
>> And thank you for that link!! I did not know it existed! (Why would
>> they put it under a separate GitHub organization? That's why I didn't
>> find it LOL)
>>

> That's a good question. I think we did it because it's a GHC-specific
> process, not really about Haskell, per se. But it's also not in the
> GHC org... which maybe it should have been. Where do you think would
> be a good place to list this repo for other people like you to find it
> in the future?

I'm not sure honestly, but during my search I looked at README in the
ghc repo and skimmed through the ghc GitHub org: https://github.com/ghc.
I feel like either would be a great place for people to discover.

(Sorry for the duplicate, but the last one was rejected by the mailing
list because it was too long.)

Haowen